Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11.... A day to Remember!

Hello everyone......its been awhile. Hope everyone is doing fine. Well today is a day of remembrance. Nine years ago today is a day all of us will always remember.It is hard to believe it has been 9 years. My son was only 3 (in preschool) and my daughter was not even born yet.Now he is 12 ( and I am so proud of him), also, Daddy's little girl is sooooo precious to me! They are the the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what can I say about Re Re. The love of my life. Life would not be happy anymore. She has brought such joy into my life. I do not show her enough that I Love her Very Much. (She still gives me goose bumps.)
Today is an important day,but then again ,everyday is an important day.We should always be thankful for the people in our lives and always remember. Remember not just what happened on that awful day in September,but also always remember your family and why they are so special to us. Be Good and Take Care.