Friday, June 11, 2010

A Break and a Wish

For the first time in a few years, Mitch is going on vacation. I'm excited, but a little nervous. Things always seem to "pop-up" when he's away. Fortunately, Mitch has left the store in more than capable hands and I thank our family members for their work. It is truly the gift of time that they give him. Time for himself. Time for his family. That is precious.

I'm not sure that it is always understood-the type of dedication he has for his business. Times have been a bit tough lately as they have been for so many. The economy. Construction. Morale can be low sometimes, but we do consider ourselves lucky. Mitchell's is still here. The family is intact. We live in a great town and a great country.

I send this wish out to Mitch. I hope you have a wonderful time. I hope you enjoy your break and take advantage of all it can give you. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy your family.